Friday, November 26, 2010

Airbrushed Birthday Cake w/ portrait and cartoon

Airbrushed Birthday cake with Portrait #9
A major Birthday Theme for a client that absolutely came out beautiful….The Challenge of a Multi-detailed Free-hand style Airbrushing with minimum






stenciling on a super soft and delicate butter cream frosting was major and a thrill. As I discuss the “ART Life I will show the steps to producing a Cakery Piece of Art.




But to be” Uber Spoony Gmeans to step out from the crowd and do things that aren’t normally thought of…to go where few artist has gone before. That is my mission statement and that is my goal.




I absolutely prefer to Airbrush Designs on Fondant frosting,…but wants and desires don’t often happen when coupled with budget, available time and plan ole client whimsy. Taking all that into account..I can and will still do a terrific job on any order that comes into Uber Territory.




My dedication and commitment to Uber Airbrush Cakery is brought up to even a higher degree by the fact that through the whole “WWW” (World Wide Web) there does not appear to be the kind of detail and color balance that I use on my Cakery Concoctions…not even on the cooking net work and channels,… shame, shame on them. But to my Delight!!

For more Incredible Art work from Spoony G taken to the extreme visit: ……………………Uberairbrushexpert.com …………………………..

F.Y.I: Art is the unceasing effort to compete with the beauty of flowers -and never succeeding. “Marc Chagall”

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! super cool stuff...I'm ordering from you guys today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! stunning....
    All that shared stuff is really very good. Nice to see all this..
    Christmas bingo cards

    ReplyDelete