Monday, December 28, 2009

Airbrushing Buttercream Frosted Bakery Goods #5

Hi....Spoony G here again creating Havoc & Sugar Powder Dust all up in this lovey thing we call LiFe!!

This is not my first delving into Airbrushing on Butter Cream Frosted Cakes, though I most normally custom airbrush on Fondant. I am a little behind in seasons here, but I thought you might like to see this test cake.







This design I created for today was for a "Spooky Halloween" party I attended in Belleville , Michigan ....truth be told, If I wasn't so darn sure there is not much custom airbrushing cakes out on the "world wide web"..... I'd be reluctant to show this one of many examples I have done.
















It is incredibly hard to keep sharp lines and solid colors with out creating dings and pings...














in the frosting......a true nightmare in Sag-Nasty, Michigan. I hope you appreciate me opening myself to show you the pains of developing new techniques and methods,...but heck...whats Art for if not to share!!? I am merely only a apprentice to the greatest artist there ever was. Yes,i do mean God, find something to believe in, and then believe.














Arrangements to have a cake designed for you can be made at by calling 989 372 0303 ......and also thru artist at www.uberairbrushexpert.com
FYI: Optimism: A cheerful frame of mind that enables a teakettle to sing even though its in hot water up to its nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment